Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Is it time to panic now?

The producer for CBC TV's Living in Toronto show called today as a follow up to the email she sent last week. They'd like to do a bit on Tatting, so if the schedule allows it, the crew will be coming to the house next week. I'm thrilled, I'm excited, I think I'm going to be sick......

I don't have time to be sick, I have to clean the house, buy a new wardrobe and tat lots of fantastic things that will make lots of people want to learn how to tat and I have to do it all in 6 days. Piece of cake, right?

There's no point in panicing so I may as well just sit back and enjoy the ride.

4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Such excitement! I have butterflies just thinking about it, so I can't imagine how you feel! I hope you have a wonderful time!

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Very exciting! Congrats! I can't wait to see what transpires.

Tat-a-Renda said...

Congratulations Sharon! What a great opportunity to expand tatting to a larger group pf people.

Do you think they'll allow you to have a video of the program to show on your website?

Sharon said...

I put off thinking about it too much so that I didn't panic. THis morning I got a call saying there would be a delay. I panic much less when I don't have to throw things together and it might give me time to get a course up and running which would be terrific.
They have the shows up on the web site for download. Mary Ito does interviews with lots of different folks in Toronto.