Thursday, March 05, 2009

Join in the How to Design discussion

Have you ever wanted a tatting pattern and just couldn't find one that suited your needs? Do you like tatting, but you'd like to take it to another level? Have you tried to create something on your own but just gave up in disgust and threw it away? Do you ever feel like tatting designers must have some special ability that you just don't have?

Well it looks like you're not the only one because a few people are interested in a designing course so I'm pulling together some ideas for some 2 way conversation and I have set up the Yahoo Group Design-Tat for discussion. The Group has been set up for access by invitation only so if you are interested let me know so that you can join.

Edited to add:

If you want to join, send an email to sharon#gagechek.com replacing the # with @ as I can't invite you without your email address.

7 comments:

Needledreams said...

It will be very interesting! Invite me please. needledreams # yahoo dot com

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

After coming back to this post several times, I am nervously replying that I am interested in learning to design. I'm nervous because I'm not sure I'll find the time to keep up!

Christine said...

I'd love you join!! Honestly don't think I can do it, but you never know until you try right???
owenjulesmommy at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon...I feel exactly what you said... and would love to get as much assistance from you as possible... please send me an invite...sally

Vinnie said...

I'd love to join in too.
The thoughts are like a mirror of my own!
I'll definitely send you my e-mail.
vinitasharma1976#yahoo.co.in

Art by JoyMac said...

Thanks for letting me join this group...I have been trying to design tatting for ages but without succsess...now we can all learn together with your very generous help and teaching
Jot in OZ

Unknown said...

Your design course sounds like something I would love to do! I am just not sure about the time right now, but you never know!

Hope you stop on by for my 1st Blogoversary/100th post celebration! I'm even having a giveaway! Do come on over! Everyone is invited!!! :)